INTRODUCING OURPOWER 10 UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP
- One Time $50 Sign Up
- UNLIMITED SINGLE PROCESS COLOR & BLOWOUTS
- * Some exclusions and rules apply. Up-charges for longer thicker hair may apply. Color & Style by all level hairdressers. Appointments are based on availability. Please ask your favorite stylist or our guest services team about all the details.
POWER 10 MEMBERSHIPPERKS*
- Also allows you to upgrade your service with the following add-ons:
- Partial Foils – $20
- Full Foils – $30
- Hair Paint – $35
- All Waxing Services – $10
- Brow Tint – $10
- Haircuts – $10 Off
- Hair Toner – $10 Off
- Product Purchases – 10% Off
- Other limited time specials, offers, and gifts with purchase will be exclusively available to members only.
UNLIMITEDSTYLE ME BLOW DRY MEMBERSHIP*
- One Time $50 Sign Up
- UNLIMITED BLOWOUTS
- * Some exclusions and rules apply. Up-charges for longer thicker hair may apply. Style by all level hairdressers. Appointments are based on availability. Please ask your favorite stylist or our guest services team about all the details.
COMING SOONBELLE ÂME BEAUTY BOX CLUB*
- Recieve 2 of your stylist’s hand picked products every month
What is a Chemel Membership?
Chemel offers an inclusive membership that gives you access to luxury services at members-only pricing. This is how we chose to Wmpower our guests and say “Thank you” to the guests that chose to support us.
Is it really unlimited?
Yes really, it’s unlimited. You can come in as often as you want. Just remember you can schedule up to two appointments at a time.
When you sign up for our memberships, you sign up for UNLIMITED pampering and relaxation
How many appointments can I schedule at one time?
You can have two appointments scheduled at one time. Once you attend your scheduled appointment, you can request another.
Can I cancel my Membership?
Your membership is for a 12 month committment. You may cancel at any time provided you pay full price for any services you have received minus any membership fees you have already paid.
Can I request a specific stylist?
Chemel Salon makes every attempt to accommodate your requests while prioritizing you getting the most out of your membership.
You never have to worry about getting the service you need!
All of our stylists are highly skilled and qualified to take care any type of hair and waxing services! They attend regular training in advanced techniques to stay current and exceed your expectations from start to finish. We have a satisfaction guarantee on all or work.
We keep all notes and formulas in each client’s profile so the results are always consistent. You are always looking your best when you walk out our door!
How do I tip?
You may tip in cash or with a card in the salon. We recommend tipping on the full a la carte service price.
What are the salon policies?
Please be aware that a credit card number is required to reserve your appointment.
We understand that sometimes extraordinary circumstances are unavoidable and you may need to change your schedule. We kindly ask that you give us 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. If 24 hours notice is not given, you will be charged 50% of the al a carte service fee. Missed appointments or “no shows” are subject to a charge in the amount of the full al a carte service.
Cancellations and “no shows” leave gaps in our schedules that cannot be filled without timely notice. This notification courtesy enables us to schedule another client and, in turn, maintains a higher availability of services for you as well as others.
Due to scheduling commitments to other clients’ schedules, we may need to reschedule any appointment for which you are more than 10 minutes late.
We hope you understand the need for these policies. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.